- How old do you have to be to bet online at FanDuel? The legal sports betting age is 21. The same is true for gambling in Illinois. However, sportsbooks actively verify the age of their bettors to make sure there is no one underage.
- Can I bet on college sports on FanDuel? Yes, in general. However, there are some conditions and limitations in Illinois. Bettors can make bets in person at state-licensed sportsbooks on the result of games played by in-state college teams, but not on individual player props or in-game action. When it comes to colleges from the other U.S. states, all types of legal and accepted wagers are permitted.
- Does FanDuel offer fantasy games? Yes. FanDuel has a major DFS section. The FanDuel DFS section is incredibly popular in the country, along with Caesars. There are many offerings in this DFS section, and it has a larger user audience.
- Is there a mobile FanDuel app? FanDuel has developed mobile applications for both iOS and Android smartphones. Users may use the FanDuel app from Illinois to check the lines, make deposits, and manage their accounts, but they must be physically present in a state where FanDuel is licensed to do business to place bets on sporting events. To make navigating as simple as possible, the FanDuel mobile app includes a row of buttons towards the top of the screen that allows you to enter the live betting page, refer friends, and browse the most recent promos. This section takes up the majority of the screen, and users may filter by the league and examine all betting markets for a given game from this area. Immediately after checking in, the mobile betting site presents the most popular games and specials for the current day and week. It has a straightforward structure, and users will have no trouble locating the game or sport they are looking for.
- Does FanDuel have a rewards program? Incredibly, there is no loyalty program available at FanDuel Sportsbook, and there is no sign that one will be available soon either. Consequently, FanDuel is at a significant disadvantage compared with its rivals, particularly with its closest competitors, DraftKings and BetMGM, both of which have multi-tier loyalty programs incorporated into their online sportsbooks. Player benefits are available to casino players via FanDuel, although the program, branded FanDuel Casino VIP, is presently only available to participants in New Jersey. The FanDuel Casino VIP program has five monthly loyalty levels, and users may climb through the ranks by spending real money on the majority of the casino games available.
FanDuel Sportsbook Illinois Welcome Bonus
FanDuel Sportsbook new players may get a $1,000 risk-free wager when they join up for the service as a welcome bonus.
Customers may get the FanDuel Illinois bonus by creating a FanDuel account and making their first bet on the site. FanDuel will refund their money and give them up to $1,000 in site credit as compensation if their first bet loses. If their initial bet is successful, new users retain their earnings in the usual course of business, and the offer ends.
A new user signing up for an account and placing a $100 bet on the Lakers, for example, will get a return of $100 in site credit if the bet is unsuccessful. It is not possible to withdraw the bonus money, but it is possible to utilize it to put extra bets.
After betting the bonus sum, users will be able to withdraw any winnings made with their bonus dollars. A client who gets $100 in site credit, for example, will be required to place bets totaling $100 to withdraw any wins linked with the bonus.
The fact that FanDuel IL pays refunds in a site credit rather than a free bet is a significant advantage. The original investment and any wins are refunded to the bettor when they place a wager using site credit.
On the other hand, most other online sportsbooks provide refunds in the form of free bets, which do not include the original wager being withdrawable. The only condition is that bettors must utilize the site credits within 14 days of receiving them.
How Do I Start Playing At FanDuel Sportsbook Illinois?
FanDuel, like many other legal online sports betting sites, is renowned for its quick signup procedures. Just visit the FanDuel website or download the FanDuel app, which players can download straight from the App Store for iOS users and via a link at FanDuel’s website for Android Users.
Certain pieces of information are required for registration. This is the same information required by all US-regulated legal sportsbooks.
- Depending on your state, you can either download the app or go to the FanDue websitel.
- Create a username, password and enter a FanDuel promo code if applicable. Click “Next” to accept the terms.
- The last four digits of the social security number, the user’s name, address and phone number must be entered. This will create the account.
- Funding the account is the last step. This can be done using a credit card or debit card, ACH transfer (e-check), PayPal, Play+ Prepaid Card, or PayNearMe. You must deposit a minimum of $5.
Downloading for iOS
- Search FanDuel Sportsbook & Casino in the App Store
- Alternatively, you can also open the FanDuel mobile website and follow the links for the App Store
- There, you can download and install the app
Downloading for Android
- Open the FanDuel mobile website and click the “download” button at the Android icon
- Accept the security prompt to modify some settings that allow the installation and download of the app
- To install the APK file that you have just downloaded, open it. The device will do the rest.
Our Sportsbook Recommendation
FanDuel will undergo a rigorous yet sensible identification verification process to confirm your identity. If your information is correct, FanDuel will establish your account, and you will be able to deposit. Deposits can be made via the following banking methods:
- Online Banking, Trustly
- Debit and credit cards
- FanDuel Play+ Prepaid Card
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Cash deposit at physical FanDuel locations
- Gift Cards
FanDuel Sportsbook Illinois Fact Sheet
With extensive recognition, FanDuel is an award-winning sports betting and iGaming brand in the U.S. It was chosen last year as the Operator of the Year by the EGR North America Virtual Awards, demonstrating its place as one of the top brands in the U.S. market.
Who Regulates FanDuel In Illinois?
FanDuel is a major sportsbook in the U.S. and is legal everywhere it operates. That means it has an official license in states where it operates from the relevant sports betting and gambling regulatory commission.
In Illinois, the same can be said. The Illinois Gaming Board is in charge of regulating and licensing FanDuel in the state of Illinois.
Who Is FanDuel’s Land-Based Casino Partner In Illinois?
In the state of Illinois, it is very common for an online sportsbook to partner with land-based betting and gambling establishments. The practice is also found in many other U.S. states.
Nevertheless, bettors enjoy the fact that their online sportsbook of choice has some kind of physical presence or offices in their state. In the case of Illinois, the Par-A-Dice Casino in East Peoria is with whom the FanDuel sportsbook partnered.
Does FanDuel Offer Access To Other Online Games?
Yes. FanDuel’s DFS section is one of the best in the U.S. As a matter of fact, Draftkings and FanDuel hold most of the country’s DFS market.
The DFS and sportsbook sections are linked automatically when you sign up. You can also use the same bankroll for both areas of the site.
How Do I Get Paid When I Win?
FanDuel cash out can be processed via the same methods used for deposits. These include the following:
- Online banking through Trustly
- FanDuel Play+ Card
- Cash deposit at the counter
- Conventional paper checks
Sports Offered at FanDuel Sportsbook
When you first enter the FanDuelSportsbook, you’ll be welcomed with a clean display of advertising banners, conventional bets and quick links that have been strategically placed around the site.
The emphasis of the sportsbook seems to be on the recreational client who is here to wager for the sake of enjoyment and relaxation. Customers will also find it simpler to get started with the FanDuel Sportsbook since it provides a useful quick-start guide.
A user guide is not necessary because the website and application are so simple to use, elegant, and straightforward to navigate. The bets on the initial display are tailored to your interests, which adds a personal touch to the experience.
FanDuel uses the information about you that they have access to on other platforms, such as the daily fantasy section, to personalize your experience across all of their platforms.
For example, suppose you are heading here after establishing an F.C. Barcelona fantasy lineup in the daily fantasy area. In that case, you will most likely find bets specific to F.C. Barcelona, La Liga, or soccer in general. There are a variety of sports available to bet on at the FanDuel Sportsbook, including the following:
- American Football (NFL, international and NCAA). The NFL’s Chicago Bears are in the state.
- Basketball (NBA, international and NCAA). The Chicago Bulls of the NBA are based in Illinois
- Baseball (MLB and some international leagues). The Chicago White Sox and the Chicago Cubs of MLB are both in the state.
- Soccer (national and international leagues and events). Chicago Fire F.C. plays in MLS and is based in Illinois
- Hockey (NHL) The Chicago Blackhawks are a popular NHL team out of Illinois.
- Australian Rules
- Motorsports (F1, NASCAR)
- Cricket, including Major League Cricket and the Indian Premier League
- MMA (UFC)
- Rugby, such as the Australian/New Zealand National Rugby League and the British Super League
- Water Polo, including the FINA Water Polo World League and the LEN Champions League
Betting Markets At FanDuel Illinois
At FanDuel, the online sportsbook provides a diverse selection of options for people just starting in the world of sports betting online and professional bettors. Sports bettors will also have a greater variety of betting options than those who use traditional brick-and-mortar bookmakers.
Whether you’re wagering on a sporting event on your smartphone or your computer, you now have access to all the standard bets available. Also growing increasingly prevalent is the practice of placing wagers on live events such as the NBA Playoffs, which are broadcast live on television. The following are the most frequently placed bets:
- Moneylines: Simple bets on who will win the game or event.
- Point Spread: Betting on the margin of victory or loss for a team in a particular game or match.
- Totals: Betting on whether the number of points or goals scored in a game will be under or over a number specified by the sportsbook.
- Parlays: Several bets combined into a single all-or-nothing wager for a potentially much larger payout.
- Futures: Wagers on the outcome of events, matches, or entire tournaments/leagues beforehand, such as whether the Lakers will win the NBA 2022-23 or whether the New England Patriots will win the 2023 Super Bowl.
- Live Betting: Betting on a specific game or match as it takes place in real-time. Live betting is often accompanied by tailored wagering options to match the experience, such as halftime over/under and props.
AZ, CO, CT, IA, IL, IN, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY