- Can I bet on college sports on DraftKings? Yes. DraftKings allows you to bet on college sports in most states. New Jersey, for instance, prohibits betting on state college teams, regardless of where they are located, and prohibits wagers regarding college games played within the state.
- Can I bet on esports at DraftKings? Yes. DraftKings is a well-known name in the esports betting industry, with a reputation for its success in League of Legends and Rocket League and C.S.: GO, Dota 2, Valorant, and Call of Duty.
- Is there a mobile DraftKings app? Yes. DraftKings has a mobile app available for both iOS and Android devices. When configuring the app, it will be linked to the state where the sports bettor is located. For those who don't want to use the app, there is a mobile-friendly alternative website.
- Does DraftKings offer online casino games? Yes. DraftKings' online casino was launched in 2021. Online casino players can play traditional casino games such as Blackjack, Texas Hold'Em, and Three Card Poker. They also have the option to play slot machines. In certain states, live dealer games are available.
- How do I get paid when I win at DraftKings? DraftKings makes it easy to get payouts. All winning bets are automatically deposited to the user's account. When a payout or withdrawal request is made, the user can choose from several options. Players have the opportunity to request their payouts via a check or PayPal. PayPal withdrawals are only possible if the deposit was made using that payment method.
DraftKings Sportsbook Welcome Bonus
DraftKings Sportsbook new clients receive a $50 free bet upon making their first deposit. This bet is yours regardless of the amount you deposit (DraftKings requires a minimum deposit of $5).
Your free bet, which can be unlocked using BetChicago’s promo code and” Play Now” links, can be used anywhere in the book. If it wins, the winnings will automatically be deposited into your account. You can use them for future wagers or withdraw them.
DraftKings also offers a deposit match. You will receive a 20% bonus on your first deposit up to a maximum of $1,000.
You can’t use the additional assets immediately. For every $25 that you wager on the site, bonus credits are added to your account in increments of $1. They are yours to play with or withdraw once they have cleared.
How Do I Start Playing At DraftKings Sportsbook?
It only takes about five minutes to open an account at DraftKings Sportsbook and start placing wagers. DraftKings Sportsbook is available on both iOS and Android phones. There is also a web-based version.
Certain pieces of information are required for registration. This is the same information required by all U.S.-regulated legal sportsbooks.
- You can start the signup process by either downloading the DraftKings mobile app or visiting the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
- Enter your username, password, and a DraftKings promo code (if applicable). Click “Next” to accept the terms.
- The last four digits of your social security number, the user’s name, address, and phone number must be entered. This will create the account.
- Funding the account is the last step. This can be done using a credit card or debit card, ACH transfer (e-check), PayPal, Play+ Prepaid Card, or PayNearMe. You must deposit $5 minimum.
If you have a DFS account, it’s important that you note that DraftKings Sportsbook accounts can be difficult to create. If a user attempts to create a sportsbook account with the same credentials as their DFS account, both accounts will be locked. DraftKings will help you resolve the problem.
Downloading For iOS
- Search DraftKings Sportsbook & Casino in the App Store
- Alternatively, you can also open the DraftKings website and follow the links for the App Store.
- There, you can download and install the app.
Downloading For Android
- Open DraftKings mobile website and click the “download” button at the Android icon.
- Accept the security prompt to modify some settings that allow the installation and download of the app.
- To install the APK file that you have just downloaded, open it. The device will do the rest.
DraftKings Sportsbook Illinois Fact Sheet
DraftKings is regulated, publicly-traded, and legitimate operator. It has the backing of a lot of industry expertise and is growing because it’s one of the most trusted sportsbooks on the marketplace.
Who Regulates DraftKings In Illinois?
DraftKings is regulated in each state it operates, a list that now includes 17 states. In the case of Illinois, DraftKings responds to the Illinois Gaming Board.
Who Is The DraftKings’s Land-Based Casino Partner In Illinois?
DraftKings has partnered with Casino Queen. Recently, DraftKings opened a retail sportsbook measuring 6,000 square feet in East St. Louis, Illinois.
In 2020, DraftKings partnered with Casino Queen to launch a temporary sportsbook. The intention was to expand in the future. It then launched a top-rated retail sportsbook for casino customers on March 29 in partnership with C.Q. Holding Company (Casino Queen’s parent company).
Officially known as DraftKings Casino Queen Sportsbook, this facility boasts a 60-foot video wall, 31 TVs, and 38 betting kiosks.
Does DraftKings Offer Access To Other Online Games?
DraftKings Sportsbook was created by an in-house team. The sportsbook was developed over many years. With its innovative features and attractive features, the DraftKings Sportsbook offers fierce competition to more well-known names in the industry.
DraftKings was founded in 2012 by Matthew Kalish and Jason Robins as DFS operators. The company’s initial product was a one-on-one baseball competition, which was launched just in time for MLB Opening Day. DraftKings received its first outside funding in July 2005. Accomplice Venture Partners, Ryan Moore, and other investors provided $1.4 million.
After getting started with DFS and successfully entering the sports betting space, DraftKings continued introducing new gaming options. It is now a complete online gaming provider, offering DFS, sports betting, and casino games, including poker. It is beginning to offer live dealer options, which are rapidly becoming the most popular choice of gamblers.
How Do I Get Paid When I Win?
The DraftKings Sportsbook offers withdrawal options that are almost identical to deposit methods. As soon as the account is registered on the sportsbook, withdrawals are made almost immediately.
The fastest way to withdraw money is to request a cash payout at a participating casino. This is not possible in all states. Play+ accounts can make Play+ payments quickly. ACH withdrawals may take up to five business days.
You can also pay by check or ACH. These may take up to several weeks. PayPal allows you to withdraw funds. This is only possible if PayPal was used for depositing the funds. DraftKings doesn’t charge withdrawal fees, but the payment provider may.
DraftKings will pay all requests within a set time frame, from 9 AM to 5 PM EST, Monday through Friday.
Payout methods include:
- Online banking
- Credit/debit cards
- PrePaid DraftKings Play+ Card
Sports Offered At DraftKings Sportsbook
DraftKings has many of the top sports available from both the national and international markets. These are the top sports offered by the operator:
- American Football (NFL, international, and NCAA). The NFL’s Chicago Bears are in the state.
- Basketball (NBA, international and NCAA). The Chicago Bulls of the NBA are based in Illinois.
- Baseball (MLB and some international leagues). The Chicago White Sox and the Chicago Cubs of MLB are both in the state.
- Soccer (national and international leagues and events). Chicago Fire F.C. plays in MLS and is based in Illinois.
- Hockey (NHL). The Chicago Blackhawks are a popular NHL team out of Illinois.
- Australian Rules
- Motorsports (F1, NASCAR)
- Cricket, including Major League Cricket and the Indian Premier League
- Esports (where legal)
- MMA (UFC)
- Rugby, such as the Australian/New Zealand National Rugby League and the British Super League
- Water Polo, including the FINA Water Polo World League and the LEN Champions League
Betting Markets Offered At DraftKings Sportsbook
DraftKings offers a variety of betting options. It covers all of the standard options and some unique solutions that increase the entertainment value and enhance player engagement.
- Moneyline: Choose which team will win the corresponding event. Moneylines are the easiest type of bet.
- Point Spread: Bet on which team will win the game with a given point spread added to the underdog’s final score (or subtracted from the favorite’s score).
- Totals: The book will assign a number of total points to a match. You can wager on whether the total points will go over or under the assigned number.
- Futures: Futures bets are betting on future events such as who will win the championship or who will become MVP. These bets are made on the long-term outcomes and results of a tournament or season. Bookmakers adjust futures odds as the season progresses to reflect injuries, trades, and money placed on certain teams or events.
- Parlays: Parlay refers to placing a number of bets and combining them all at once. To win large amounts of money, you must be correct on all your selections. To increase your earnings potential, keep your bets diverse and place a wager on a parlay.
- Props: You can keep your bets interesting and varied by betting on point-specific outcomes for games, such as the number of goals a player will score or how many touchdowns a quarterback will throw in a given game.
- Live betting: Live betting lets you put your knowledge to work as the game unfolds before your eyes. Live betting has revolutionized the online betting industry. The past was that you could only place wagers on matches before they began. However, live betting allows you to place wagers while the match is being played.
20% Deposit Match
AZ, CO, CT, IA, IL, IN, LA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY