- How old do you have to be to bet online at Caesars? 21 years old or older. In Illinois, bets on Caesars may be placed by anybody over 21. Sportsbooks always check the age of their bettors to ensure that no one is under the legal betting age.
- Can I bet on college sports at Caesars? Yes. On the other hand, Illinois has specific restrictions and criteria that it must meet. Bettors may place bets in person at state-licensed sportsbooks on the outcome of games involving in-state college teams, but they cannot place bets on individual player props or in-game action. However, when it comes to universities or college teams from other states in the U.S., any form of wager that is legal and acceptable is authorized.
- Does Caesars offer fantasy games? No. While Caesars has a diverse array of offerings, DFS is not one of them. To play with DFS lineups, FanDuel and DraftKings are much better alternatives.
- Is there a mobile Caesars app? Caesars has created mobile apps for cell phones running on iOS and Android. Users from Illinois may use the Caesars app to check the lines, make deposits, and manage their accounts. Still, they must be physically present in a state where Caesars is licensed to place bets on athletic events on the Caesars platform. A row of buttons at the top of the screen enables you to access the live betting page quickly, refer friends, and explore the most current promotions, designed to make browsing the app accessible. In addition, users may use it to filter results by league and analyze all betting markets for a particular game. After logging in, the mobile betting site immediately displays the most popular games and promotions for the current day and week. There are no complicated navigational elements, and users will have no problem accessing the game or sport that they are seeking.
- Does Caesars have a rewards program? Caesars Sportsbook is integrated into Caesars' nationwide loyalty program, which rewards consumers for their play both online and in more than 50 locations. The more money consumers wager, the more money they receive via the Caesars Rewards program. Tier Credits (T.C.s) and Reward Credits (R.C.s) are the two main components of the Caesars Sportsbook loyalty program. Customers can earn both T.C.s and R.C.s at the same time when they wager on sports or when they play, eat, shop, and stay at Caesars Entertainment properties.
Caesars Sportsbook Welcome Bonus
Caesars Sportsbook used to give the most generous risk-free bonus in the nation of up to $5,000 when it first launched the platform in the U.S. Since then, they have reduced it to $1,100.
This sports betting bonus is rather basic compared to the industry norm, but it does come with several restrictions and conditions that you should be aware of before participating. If you lose your first wager, you will get a free bet in the amount of your initial wager up to $1,100. You must place your first bet within 30 days of opening your account to be eligible.
If the first real-money wager is a loss, the free bet amount will be credited to their Caesars account within three business days of the wager losing. After that, you must use your free bet within 14 calendar days of receiving it, or it will expire.
If you place multiple wagers on your first bet slip simultaneously, the qualifying wager will be the first wager that Caesars records in your history. The free bet credit from Caesars does not have any minimum odds conditions. You can unlock the promotion by using BetChicago’s promo code or clicking on the Play Now link provided in this review.
Getting Started With Caesars Sportsbook Illinois
Caesars is well-known for its lightning-fast signup and registration processes like many other legal online sports betting companies. Go to the Caesars website or download the Caesars app, which players can get directly from the App Store for iOS users and through a link on Caesar’s website for Android users.
- To begin, choose the state where you’d want to create a new account by clicking on the drop-down menu. Players who already have a Caesars casino account may sign in by choosing “Already have a Caesars account” and providing their username and password in the appropriate fields. The account for the sportsbook and casino will be linked together instantly using the same email address. Otherwise, fill out the Caesars registration page with your personal information, such as your complete name, address, age, phone number, and other data, and the Caesars signup code, if applicable.
- Your identification will then need to be verified by supplying the last four digits of your SSN. You may also choose to set up two-factor authentication at this stage. Finally, you must agree to the terms and conditions presented and provide proof of identification.
- After that, Caesars will complete an identity verification procedure. If all information is valid, Caesars will create your account, and you will be able to make deposits. Although there is no Caesars deposit bonus, players may use the following banking methods:
- Online banking
- Debit and credit cards
- Prepaid Card
- ACH ECheck
- Cash deposits at a Caesars location
Our Sportsbook Recommendation
Caesars Sportsbook Illinois Report Card
Who Regulates Caesars In Illinois?
Caesars is a large sportsbook that is legal in all of the jurisdictions in which it operates. In addition, it has received an official license from the applicable sports betting and gaming regulatory agency in each state where it conducts its operations. For example, the Illinois Gaming Board has licensed Caesars in the state and regulates all business conducted by the sportsbook.
Who Is Caesars’ Land-Based Casino Partner In Illinois?
A partnership between an online sportsbook and a brick-and-mortar facility is common in Illinois. Many other states in the United States participate in this practice.
Nonetheless, sports betting personnel appreciate that their preferred online sportsbook has some physical presence or offices in their state or territory. For example, in Illinois, the Caesars sportsbook has collaborated with the Grand Victoria Casino Elgin, located in that state.
Does Caesars Sportsbook Offer Access To Other Online Games?
Caesars is a platform with vast gaming and entertainment options for all people. Caesars probably has something for everyone, whether you are a novice bettor looking to have some fun or a seasoned bettor hunting for the best lines.
Caesars boasts a fantastic casino that many players in the U.S. love. While separate from the sportsbook, the casino site can be linked together for seamless transitions and unified bankroll management. However, Caesars doesn’t directly provide any DFS offerings.
How Do I Get Paid When I Win?
Making withdrawals with Caesars is a straightforward, simple process. In addition, the sportsbook offers several different payout methods, making it easy for bettors to claim their winnings.
- Online Banking
- ACH eCheck
- Caesars Prepaid Play+ Card
- Cash withdrawal at the casino
Sports Offered At Caesars Sportsbook
Upon entering the CaesarsSportsbook for the first time, you’ll be greeted with a simple display of advertising, traditional bets, and links that have been placed around the site. Recreational customers here for leisure and relaxation seem to be given precedence over professional customers at this sportsbook. The focus appears to be on the recreational consumer.
A personal touch is added to your experience by having the bets on the initial display suited to your preferences. Using the information about you that it has access to on other sites, such as the Caesars casino area, Caesars can tailor your experience across all platforms. Sportsbooks such as Caesars Sportsbook provide wagers on a wide range of events, including the following:
- American Football (NFL, international, and NCAA). The NFL’s Chicago Bears are in the state.
- Basketball (NBA, international, and NCAA). The Chicago Bulls of the NBA are based in Illinois.
- Baseball (MLB and some international leagues). The Chicago White Sox and the Chicago Cubs of MLB are both in the state.
- Soccer (national and international leagues and events). Chicago Fire F.C. plays in MLS and is based in Illinois.
- Hockey (NHL). The Chicago Blackhawks are a popular NHL team out of Illinois.
- Australian Rules
- Motorsports (F1, NASCAR)
- Cricket, including Major League Cricket and the Indian Premier League
- MMA (UFC)
- Rugby, such as the Australian/New Zealand National Rugby League and the British Super League
- Water Polo, including the FINA Water Polo World League and the LEN Champions League
Betting Markets At Caesars
Caesars’ online sportsbook offers a varied array of alternatives for consumers who are just getting started in online sports betting and seasoned professionals. Additionally, sports bettors who use online platforms will have a broader selection of gambling possibilities than conventional brick-and-mortar bookmakers.
To place bets on a sports event using your smartphone or computer, you must have access to all of the regular bets currently accessible to you. In addition, the habit of putting bets on live events, such as the NBA Playoffs, which are aired live on television, is also becoming more popular. The following are the bets that are most commonly placed:
- Moneyline: Money Lines are straightforward wagers on who will win a game or event.
- Point Spreads: When betting on a team in a specific game or match, you are betting on the margin of win or defeat for that team.
- Under/Over: Whether the total number of points or goals scored in a game will be less than or more than a figure stated by the bookmaker is known as a total bet.
- Parlays: Parlays are a collection of wagers merged into a single all-or-nothing stake with the possibility for a considerably bigger payout.
- Futures Bets: Futures are wagers on the result of events, matches, or whole tournaments/leagues placed in advance, such as whether the Golden State Warriors will win the NBA Championship this season.
- Live Betting: Speculating on a specific game or event while it takes place in real-time. Live betting is one of the most popular wagering types today after enjoying a massive rise in the last few years.
AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, LA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV