- How old do you have to be to bet online at BetRivers? At least 21 years old. In Illinois, anybody over 21 may wager on BetRivers Sportsbook. However, sports betting sites actively check the age of their bettors to ensure no one is under the legal age.
- Can I bet on college sports at BetRivers? Yes, but there are restrictions. Bettors may place wagers on the outcome of games involving in-state college teams at state-licensed sportsbooks but not on individual player props or events. All other legal and acceptable bets are authorized.
- Does BetRivers offer fantasy games? No. BetRivers, with all its fantastic features, does not. You are probably better off at a sportsbook such as FanDuel and DraftKings for DFS sports.
- Is there a mobile BetRivers app? Yes, BetRivers provides mobile apps for both iOS and Android devices. Users from Illinois may use the app to check the lines, make deposits, and manage their accounts, but they must be physically present in a state where it is licensed to operate to wager on athletic events. The mobile app provides a row of buttons towards the top of the screen to join the live betting page, refer friends, and explore the most current deals to make navigation easy. In addition, users may select by the league and analyze all betting markets for a specific game from this section, which takes up the bulk of the screen.
- Does BetRivers have a rewards program? Yes. iRush Rewards is a comprehensive and rewarding VIP program offered by BetRivers and related sites. The core notion is that every amount of real money bet on sports or in the casino earns consumers tier and loyalty points. Various bonuses are unlocked when bettors gain points and progress through levels depending on their betting volume. For example, at Level 7, players have access to a unique VIP Calendar, which has a variety of lucrative incentives, including reload bonuses, cashback awards, profit boosts, parlay insurance, and the chance to collect BetRivers free bets. iRush Rewards employs a tiered structure, with all users beginning at Level 1 and progressing to Level 10, with only invitations to the ELITE level. As a result, you'll get more significant gifts and lucrative rewards as you go through the VIP program's tiers.
New Player Bonus
Most sportsbooks provide either a risk-free wager or a deposit match as a welcome bonus, and this is standard practice. However, instead of risk-free bets, BetRivers offers a deposit match of up to $250, convenient since it provides free money to play with instead of cash only awarded if your first wager is a loss.
Unfortunately, $250 is a relatively low starting point compared to industry standards. DraftKings, on the other hand, will match your initial deposit with a 20% bonus up to $1,000. In addition, PointsBet provides a $1,000 risk-free bet.
The BetRivers deposit bonus match isn’t something that’s handed to you immediately. Instead, it can only be activated if you want to do so. Players may accomplish this by selecting Cashier/Deposit from the main menu and making their first deposit.
Then, use the coupon code 250MATCH to get a 25% discount. Otherwise, unless you have previously earned a bonus from a Rush Street company in Illinois, the money value from your bonus will be credited to your account within 48 hours. When the funds are ready to be activated, you will get an email notification.
All BetRivers bonuses are subject to a low 1X wagering requirement before players can cash out using BetRivers withdrawal methods. So remember to make sure that you have activated the reward from your bonus before you start betting on lines.
If you want your bonus bets to contribute toward the requirement, the odds on the wagers must be -200 or more. For convenience, you can click on the Play Now link provided by BetChicago or use the promo code made available to get started and take advantage of the bonus at BetRivers immediately.
Getting Started With BetRivers Illinois
You must first finish the BetRivers online registration procedure before using the service. To register for a BetRivers account online and start using the service, complete these steps:
- Navigate to the BetRivers.com website and choose your preferred location from the drop-down menu
- Go to the Sign-up form
- Create a username and password for yourself
- Complete the form by entering your personal information as required on the page, such as name, address, phone number, background, etc. Also, enter a BetRivers sign-up code if you want to utilize their deposit, which you can also find in a review of BetRivers.
- Create your security questions and answers
- Include your Social Security number and cell phone number
- Check the boxes next to the terms and conditions and finish the registration process
Once the account is authorized, the user should be able to continue to make their first deposit into the account without difficulty. Payment methods accepted by BetRivers include the following:
- In-person at a participating casino cage
- Credit and debit cards
- VIP Preferred
- Internet banking services
After BetRivers deposits the money into your account, search for the sports event of your choice to see BetRivers odds on the game and choose your bet and the amount you want to wager. BetRivers accepts bets through their mobile app or their desktop website. Additionally, you can download BetRivers via the App Store for iOS users and by a link found on the BetRivers sportsbook website for an APK file for Android Users.
BetRivers Illinois Facts
Who Regulates BetRivers In Illinois?
BetRivers, in addition to the established reputations of Rush Street Interactive and Rivers Casino, has developed its distinct character. The brand provides licensed betting sites in each of the states where it operates, including Illinois, adding an extra degree of protection and safety to the experience for customers.
BetRivers Casino, the online casino platform provided by BetRivers, is only accessible in jurisdictions that permit the operation of legal online gambling establishments. In Illinois, the Illinois Gaming Board is in charge of regulating the BetRivers sportsbook.
Who Is BetRivers’ Land-Based Casino Partner In Illinois?
A partnership between an online sportsbook and a brick-and-mortar betting and gaming facility is relatively popular in Illinois. However, many other states in the U.S. display the practice as well.
Nonetheless, sports bettors like that their preferred online sportsbook has some physical presence or offices in their own state or local area. For example, in Illinois, the BetRivers sportsbook has a local facility at the Rivers Casino Des Plaines, which is located in Des Plaines and run by the sportsbook’s parent company, Rush Interactive.
Does BetRivers Offer Access To Other Online Games?
Daily Fantasy Sports are not available via BetRivers, even though the organization offers several other outstanding features in the competition. However, although some sportsbooks, such as FanDuel and DraftKings, do provide daily fantasy sports (DFS), BetRivers only offers conventional sports bets (of which there is a large variety) and casino games.
How Do I Get Paid When I Win?
You’ll need a reliable mechanism to transfer money into and out of your BetRivers Sportsbook account. Log in and go to the banking area for a withdrawal to find the “Withdrawal” option. After that, you’ll have to decide on a payment option. BetRivers accepts the following payment options for taking out your FanDuel winnings:
- BetRivers Prepaid Card
- Paper Checks
- ACH Online Banking
- Casino Cage Deposits
Sports To Bet On
When you initially arrive at the BetRivers Sportsbook, you’ll see a simple display of traditional bets, advertising banners, and quick links that have been deliberately placed around the site to make your experience more enjoyable.
Recreational customers who place bets for leisure and relaxation seem to be given precedence on an equal basis with professional customers at this sportsbook. Customers will also find it easier to get started with the BetRivers Sportsbook since the site is very user-friendly.
A user guide is not required since the website and application are so easy to use, elegant, and uncomplicated to navigate. The bets shown on the first display are customized to your preferences, making the experience seem more personal. The following sports are offered at BetRivers:
- American Football (NFL, international, and NCAA). The NFL’s Chicago Bears are in the state.
- Basketball (NBA, international, and NCAA). The Chicago Bulls of the NBA are based in Illinois
- Baseball (MLB and some international leagues). The Chicago White Sox and the Chicago Cubs of MLB are both in the state.
- Soccer (national and international leagues and events). Chicago Fire F.C. plays in MLS and is based in Illinois
- Hockey (NHL). The Chicago Blackhawks are a popular NHL team out of Illinois.
- Australian Rules
- Motorsports (F1, NASCAR)
- Cricket, including Major League Cricket and the Indian Premier League
- MMA (UFC)
- Rugby, such as the Australian/New Zealand National Rugby League and the British Super League
- Water Polo, including the FINA Water Polo World League and the LEN Champions League
BetRivers Sportsbook provides:
- Pregame and in-play wagering on the main professional U.S. leagues.
- Collegiate games.
- Foreign sports.
- A variety of other events.
Unfortunately, even though BetRivers offers coverage for several minor sports, the company falls short compared to some of its rivals in the niche sports category.
For example, BetRivers offers markets for lesser-wagered and broadcast sports like darts and table tennis. Still, it does not provide markets for specialist sports such as floorball and sailing, popular in Europe. Of course, most bettors will probably never miss the ultra-niche sports, but it is worth mentioning.
Bet Types Offered
BetRivers’ online sportsbook offers a varied array of alternatives for consumers who are just getting started in online sports betting and seasoned professionals. Additionally, sports bettors who use online sports betting platforms will have a broader selection of gambling possibilities than conventional brick-and-mortar bookmakers.
To place quality wagers on a sports event using your smartphone or computer, you must have access to all of the regular bets currently accessible to you. In addition, putting bets on live events, such as the NBA Playoffs, which are aired live on television, is also becoming more popular. The following are the bets most commonly placed:
- Moneyline: Moneylines are straightforward wagers on who will win a game or event.
- Point Spreads: When betting on a team in a specific game or match, you are betting on the margin of win or defeat for that team.
- Totals or Under/Over: Whether the total number of points or goals scored in a game will be less than or more than a figure stated by the bookmaker is known as a totals bet.
- Parlay Bets: Parlays are a collection of wagers merged into a single all-or-nothing combined stake with the possibility of a considerably larger reward.
- Future Bets: Futures are wagers on the result of events, matches, or whole tournaments/leagues that are placed in advance, such as whether the Los Angeles Lakers will win the NBA in 2022-23 or if the New England Patriots will win the Super Bowl in 2023.
- Live Betting: Speculating on a particular game or event while it takes place in real-time (known as live betting). Live betting is often accompanied by wagering choices specifically customized to the event, such as halftime over/under and props.
100% Deposit Match
AZ, CO, CT, IA, IL, IN, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV